Regent Stone Products recently introduced its newest offering in adhesives – Nitro One Shot.
According to the company Nitro One Shot Adhesives provide the perfect solution to seaming and simple, accurate color matching fabrication uses. It is semi-dripless (not too thick, not too thin) and allows for production of tighter joints with less waste. NitroOneShot.com provides a fully cross-referenced guide for color matching.
- More UV stability than the competition
- Stronger adhesion to stone, quartz, porcelain, marble and solid surfaces
- More color matches with fewer cartridges
- Convenient sku to sku trifold color match chart
- Rodding and Clip adhesive use same tip and gun
- Increased shelf life
- Short lead times on colors
- Ability to drop ship single tubes
- Next Day Air eligible
- Dekton approval in process
There are 200 colors available with 38 of the fastest moving, most requested skus stocked. Nitro One Shot adhesives are GreenGuard Certified, and qualify for LEED projects.
You may also be interested in this article about universal adhesives from Glue 360.