Prodim Factory software enables stone templators and fabricators to design their projects while making use of views in 2D and 3. According to the company the software is easy to use, maintains high quality and prevents mistakes beforehand by alerting the operator when problems like collision of solids occur.
To digitize the slabs, you need to transform an ordinary picture of a slab in the correct and realistic representation. Fortunately, Factory Fabricator contains photogrammetry technology that assists in this process.
Other unique charactistics of the software include:
- Automatic corrections (lens and perspective) = no technical knowledge needed
- Precise dimensioning = precise results and realistic nesting
- Continuous calibration = adjusting every time. No surprises
- Various Methods = to match any situation and setup
- Guided steps = easy and fast. No space for mistakes
Prodim Factory offers four packages with differing functions included to suit different needs.
You may also be interested in this article: Princeton Chemical Upgrades Website To Offer ACH Payments for It’s Join.It Adhesives