Wilsonart has announced its latest innovations aimed at revolutionizing commercial interior design with the tandem launch of new offerings across the Wilsonart® HPL Commercial Collection and the Wilsonart® Traceless™ Laminate Collection. Wilsonart’s latest designs highlight the material mixology trend, which blends sophisticated textures and ultra-matte surfaces to create authentic spaces using materials engineered to outperform veneers, metals and more. A focal point of the new offerings is the Aligned Walnut Finish, designed to pair seamlessly with four new colors to create realistic walnut designs.
Wilsonart® HPL Commercial Collection 2022
The new Wilsonart® HPL Commercial Collection features an extensive color range from moody browns and greys to nostalgic pops of bright color. Wilsonart HPL’s 27 new decors offer architects, designers, fabricators and manufacturers high-performance surfaces with readily available material replacements that offer cost-effective value.
The new HPL lineup highlights Aligned Walnut – Wilsonart® HD® Premium Finish, a realistic matte wood texture that mimics natural walnut by aligning the design and finish to create an updated take on a classic wood species. The grain is simultaneously distinctive and modern with four new colors:
- Raleigh Walnut: A design reminiscent of raw and natural walnut veneer with a soothing, light tone.
- Cumberland Walnut: A classic woodgrain look featuring a high contrast of auburn, bronze and cinnamon.
- Hartley Walnut: A soft, low-contrast contemporary take on walnut that blends warm grey tones.
- Solano Walnut: A realistic woodgrain enhanced by a smoky, subdued mix of deep greys and black.
In addition to Aligned Walnut, the collection also features two additional matte finishes:
- Timbergrain: An ultra-realistic, low-sheen matte wood finish with dimensional, realistic ticking and natural variation across the surface, much like natural veneer.
- Fieldstone: A textured matte sheen that is less reflective than other stone surfaces, offering a more casual look with authentic characteristics and veining details.
According to the company the collection is a low-maintenance solution for commercial applications, and both the Wilsonart® HD® and Premium Laminate designs feature AEON™ Enhanced Scratch & Scruff-Resistant Performance Technology.
Wilsonart® Traceless™ Laminate Collection
Complementing the brand’s HPL offerings, Wilsonart has unveiled 10 new, ultra-matte, soft-to-the-touch solid-color designs for its Traceless™ Laminate collection. The new Traceless collection is ideal for commercial and residential applications with its velvety, nature-inspired tones and range of color. Traditional and earthy neutrals support trending biophilic colors such as blue and green. The ultra-matte finish provides an organic look and feel for cabinets, doors and countertops.
Wilsonart® Traceless™ Laminate features unique fingerprint-resistant technology engineered to eliminate the look of fingerprints, smudges, smears and streaks in high-traffic areas. Like all Wilsonart Traceless Laminates, the new designs are stain-resistant, remarkably durable, repairable if light scratches occur and easy to clean.
The Wilsonart HPL Commercial and Wilsonart Traceless Laminate collections are manufactured in the USA and are GREENGUARD Gold Certified to meet low chemical emission limits for better indoor air quality.
You may also be interested in this article: Formica Launches SurfaceSet Laminate 2022 Collection