Weha introduced its new Weha Weramic bits. The Weha Weramic 1/2 Gas CNC Core bit has been designed specifically for large porcelain panel and ultra compact sintered stone material. The company stated that these bits provide excellent performance on CNC machines such as Breton, Northwood, Park Industries and other CNC machines as well.
The Weramic CNC porcelain core bits have been built to core perfectly smooth, chip free holes on all material thicknesses; 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 20mm and 30mm.
The Weha Weramic CNC porcelain and ceramic core bits have only a 2mm thick rim. These thin wall core bits will quickly drill very clean through the porcelain and ceramic materials.
- Total length: 3 7/8-in. (100mm)
- Drilling depth: 1 7/8-in.
- 1/2 Gas male CNC Thread
- Recommended RPM: between 750-2800 rpm
- Feed rate: between 3-in. – 4-in. per minute
- Sizes available: 1-in., 1 1/4-in., 1 3/8-in., 1 1/2-in., 2-in., 2 1/2-in., and 3-in.
You may also be interested in this article about Braxton-Bragg’s new product partnerships.