Vadara Quartz Surfaces, a manufacturer of premium quartz surfaces, has added to its lineup six new fashion-forward color options. The new hues will make their debut at the 2021 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS Virtual) in February.
Inspired by the classic colors found in marble and quartzite, Vadara’s newest color options include the following:
- Bella Dolce – a luminous bright white background with delicate brown and grey veining
- Calacatta Fresco – a dimensional off-white and grey background with dynamic grey veining
- Calacatta Oro – a dimensional off-white and grey background with dynamic brown and grey veining
- Cascada Perla – a dimensional off-white and grey background with dynamic grey and white veining
- Solano Bella – a dimensional off-white and grey background with delicate grey veining
- Varenna (pictured above) – a luminous white background with delicate grey veining
According to the company, Vadara’s directional veined products are virtually indistinguishable from natural stone, while offering the strength, durability, resistance to staining and etching and minimal maintenance requirements for which quartz is known. A nonporous construction also provides antimicrobial properties, making quartz surfaces healthier and more hygienic than many other surface options.
You may also be interested this article: Daltile Launches New Quartz Slab Designs