Vadara Quartz Surfaces (Vadara), a manufacturer of artisan handcrafted quartz surfaces, has launched a collection of six new colors. The series will premiere at the 2022 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) in February.
Inspired by the beauty of the natural world, the six new color options were created by Vadara’s team of designers, fabricators and engineers. According to the company the non-porous material is easily sanitized, stain- and chip-resistant, and virtually maintenance-free.
The latest color options include the following:
• Cygnet Drift – Luminous white background with dynamic light grey and brown veining
• Nimbus – Soft beige background with diffused taupe veining
• Oasis Winds – Radiant, bright white background with bold, dynamic brown-grey veining
• Ostara Dawn – Radiant, bright white background with wispy gold veining
• Phoenix Sky – Luminous white background with dynamic light grey and gold veining
• Sterling Light – Luminous white background with dynamic light grey veining.
You may also be interested in this article: Antolini Presents New Exclusive Stone: Cristallo Roots