Vadara has introduced its newest nature-inspired collection of eight quartz designs: Ebbs & Flows.
The company describes the designs as gentle, flowing patterns that nod to constant movement of the earth’s elements. A dancing flame, a flurry of snowflakes, the ever-changing formation of desert dunes, the mesmerizing ebbs and flows of ocean tides and the patterns made on sandy beaches. Rather than a disruption, these fluid patterns inspire a sense of insatiable curiosity and everlasting transformation.
The collection includes:
- Blanco Venato – Luminous white background with wispy blue-grey veining
- Bronzo -Luminous white background with large, flowing taupe and grey veining
- Calacatta Dorada – Waves of gentle taupe veining across a luminous white background
- Laguna – Luminous white background with large, flowing black veining
- Naurelle – Radiant bright-white background with wispy taupe veining
- Naurelle Grey – Radiant bright-white background with wispy grey veining
- Noir Blanc – Rich black background with subtle, flowing white veining
- Slate Mist – Tranquil grey background with subtle, flowing white veining
You may also be interested in this article: U.S. Customs & Border Protection Announces Final Affirmative Determination of Antidumping & Countervailing Duty Evasion