In this episode of StoneTalk, produced by Moraware, host Patrick Foley speaks with Joe Alva, chief design engineer of the Poseidon Stone Equipment. Poseidon is a manufacturer and supplier of stone working equipment including CNC machinery, bridge saws, wire saws, and other equipment that can be used in the fabrication of counterops.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- What questions you should ask when purchasing machinery
- The features that make high-end saws high-end
- How/why to trade in your old equipment
- History of stone extraction around the world
- Difference between country of origin for steel vs servo motors