Oneida Air Systems introduced its newest innovation, a personal dust collector designed specifically for use on a workbench. The BenchTop DC™ Personal Dust Collector’s unique design allows it to fit conveniently on a workbench behind the tool, where it moves airborne dust away from the source (and the user’s breathing zone) and into the unit’s highly efficient dual-filter system.
This portable unit delivers powerful source collection for hand tools lacking built-in or adequately sized dust ports, and for any activity that puts users in close proximity to dust generation.
Features of the BenchTop DC™ Personal Dust Collector include:
- Six fan motors provide 535 CFM to tools without adequate dust ports.
- Functional hood design ensures optimal airflow.
- Variable-speed control customizes fan speed for any application.
- Dual-filter system significantly prolongs the lifespan of the internal MERV-15 filter.
- Includes supplemental 110V outlet for powering hand tools and accessories.
- Slim design offers portability and ensures an easy fit on any workbench.
You may also be interested in this article: Weha Offers Monkey Quartz Face Surface Polishing Pads