Coverings, the largest tile & stone exhibition in North America, is bringing its most impressive products, networking and conference programming to Atlanta, May 8-11. And, it’s all FREE!
As a fabricator, it’s imperative that you stay at the top of your game. From managing tight timelines and executing complicated installations, to understanding the newest trends in stone and operating the best fabrication equipment, you have a lot to juggle.
Coverings 2018 can assist you with all that and more. Register now for free and join more than 26,000 industry professionals and 1,100 global exhibitors at The Global Tile & Stone Experience.
Here is a sampling of the 45+ FREE conference sessions that need to be on your “must attend” list:
• Developing Our Workforce: Engaging the Next Generation for the Tile and Stone Industry
• Five Aggressive & Affordable Digital Strategies to Dominate Your Local Market
• Growth and Opportunities: Controlling Your Healthcare Costs over the Next Two Years
• Managing a Family Business
• Overstocked? Learn to Deal with It and Even Capitalize on It
• Stone Trends: A Historical Perspective
• Town Hall Meeting I: What General Contractors & Specifiers Are Saying about the Stone & Tile Industry?
• Why Choose Natural Stone
• Women In Stone – A Stone Project Model
View the full Education schedule here.
The show features and networking events at Coverings provide attendees with unique opportunities to learn, grow and connect. In addition to bringing back popular show features like the Stone Fabricators Alliance and the Stone Zone, here’s what’s new and interesting at Coverings 2018:
• Industry-wide Celebration at the College Football Hall of Fame
• Online New Product Showcase (app-only feature)
• The Installation Experience
• Global Monumental Hand-Print Mural
• Show Floor Happy Hours – extended on opening day to 6:30 pm