Cosentino Group has unveiled Dekton® Onirika, the latest collection of its innovative ultracompact brand surfaces. Cosentino and international interior design powerhouse, Nina Magon, partnered to create this one-of-a-kind Dekton collection.
Inspired by marble patterns and immersive living, the series showcases eight proposals (six colors along with two of them in Velvet finish).
- Neural combines elegance and structure to bring peace and joy, calm sensations, and an overall feeling of well being into a space. With fine, pale veins’ crossing the marbled pattern – the design creates a fascinating neural network, which teleports us into a white dream. It is best suited for bright, neutral spaces with soft textures, light colors, and wooden or metallic accents.
- Lucid displays many shades, reflections, and glints of color to create an illuminative perception of colors best combined with wood, grey and gold shades, and frosted glass.
- Morpheus is the name of this same Lucid tonality but in Dekton Velvet Texture finish.
- Awake is a re-interpretation of the precious Paonazzo stone. It features thick veins of light greys, exquisite oxide terracotta, and a hint of subtle, inky blues. This iteration pairs beautifully with white, neutral tones, lightwood, and golds of any shade.
- Trance features warm fine streaks that move between oxides and fade to reddish gold, combining perfectly with reddish oak wood and darker walnut tones. Blue furniture and warm golds in pale finishing bring sleekness to this vibrant color.
- Somnia boasts captivating details of warm oxid browns and whites that merge under a grid of think lines that create a sober texture. Somnia is perfect with warm dark woods, frosted glass and textured metal surfaces such as copper.
- Vigil recreates a strong Calacatta structure with thick veins in gradients of light and dark greys, matched with a subtle touch of gold. This is a classic color that is easy to combine with warm and cold hues, wood metal, and clean concrete.
- Daze is the name of this same Vigil tonality but in Dekton Velvet Texture finish.
You may also be interested in this article: Vadara Presents the Threads of Nature Collection