Cosentino Group, the Spanish producer and distributer of innovative and sustainable surfaces for the world of architecture and design, has added two collections to its Silestone® portfolio, Le Chic and Urban Crush, which feature innovative design processes and leading sustainable technology.
As the first collections from Silestone to debut in two years, these launches mark a highly anticipated moment for the brand. Silestone aims to disrupt and create trends, and with Le Chic’s one-of-a-kind detailing and Urban Crush’s refreshing palette, these collections bring a luxurious allure to any interior space.
The Le Chic collection is an elegant and sophisticated offering at the intersection of fashion and design. The patterns feature expressive veins and metallic accents that stand out against neutral backdrops like cream or deep blues and blacks, obtaining designs full of depth. All together, the collection offers the charm of Victorian and Parisian spaces, speaking to nostalgia with a modern yet timeless execution.
Le Chic also represents an advancement in Cosentino’s surface manufacturing, as the detailed veining requires an all new system of design. The intricate, interlocking veins are made possible by the brand’s new molding system, giving life to particles and minerals of a wide range of sizes and creating an incredible new texture.
The Le Chic collection is composed of six designs:
- Eclectic Pearl features intricate veining, texture and metallic accents across the entire surface, like delicate diamonds on jewelry.
- Versailles Ivory is a white shade with gradient effects, defined veins and golden metallic flecks.
- Victorian Silver creates a marbling effect with silver sparkles. Its cold white background provides a perfect canvas for dark patterns with silver tones.
- Parisien Bleu is a deep bluish tone with a powerful character. It is inspired by the shades seen in famous Imperial Roman stones combined with fine ochre-toned veins.
- Bohemian Flame presents subtle sinuous veins with metallic copper inlays. It is inspired by the movement of the golden flows of lava that generate scars on the volcanic soil.
- Romantic Ash features large rivers and incrustations of grains in various sizes, similar to the Milky Way visible in a clear starry sky.
The Urban Crush collection is inspired by the diverse textures of industrial and urban style. Materials such as concrete, limestone, bronze and ash come together to replicate the feeling of a lively cityscape, achieving the perfect backdrop for an industrial, modern space. The new Urban Crush offerings speak to an eclectic side of design as its tones beautifully complement vintage, vibrant interiors. The collection’s dusty tones are incredibly versatile when viewed up close, and the various colorways are full of life to deliver movement to a space.
The Urban Crush collection is made up of four colorways:
- Lime Delight incorporates textured beige tones that bring bright, warm shades similar to Marbella limestone.
- Concrete Pulse features a natural raw gray tone that plays with light and shadow.
- Brass Relish mimics finely grained sandstone and blends modern and vintage design styles.
- Cinder Craze is a modern reinterpretation of black sandstone and its black, speckled tones add style, personality, and life to industrial-inspired spaces.
Both the Silestone Le Chic and Urban Crush collections continue Cosentino’s mission of industry-leading eco-friendly production, as they are manufactured with the brand’s patented HybriQ+® technology, using 99 percent reused water and 100 percent renewable energy and incorporating a minimum of 20 percent recycled raw materials in its composition.
According to the company Silestone is an incredibly resilient and high-performing surface. At almost zero porosity, it’s resistant to moisture, stains and acid, as well as scratches and impacts, making it ideal for bathroom and kitchen applications.
You may also be interested in this article: Princeton Chemical Company Expands Join.It Adhesive Offerings