Dekton by Cosentino?, the ultra-compact architectural surface with advanced technical properties for both interior and exterior application, has introduced two new series: Dekton® Avant-Garde Series and Dekton® Portfolio Series.
The series draws inspiration from the most coveted natural stone materials found around the world and offers a bold, contemporary personality, meant for use in the most modern, avant-garde projects.
- Dekton Laurent: Inspired by the natural stone Port Laurent, the striking colorway features a dramatic dark brown background crisscrossed with veins of gold.
- Dekton Helena: Featuring a translucent appearance of white and grey hues, this colorway is inspired by onyx natural stone.
- Dekton Khalo (pictured above): Khalo is inspired by Patagonia Natural Stone, with subtle spots of black, pale gold and coffee brown.
Created to suit a vast range of architectural and design projects, the Portfolio Series includes three dark, matte shades offering a touch of elegance and intricate detail for residential and commercial applications – indoors and out. The three new colorways include:
- Bromo (pictured here): The dark blue shade is inspired by metamorphic, smooth rocks such as slate.
- Milar: Inspired by rusty and eroded materials, it’s shining, stippled detail and dark tones add to its personality and versatility.
- Rem: Inspired by Calacatta Lincoln, features a delicate design of brown and gray veining accompanied by touches of gold.
Created from a blend of raw materials from glass, quartz and porcelain, Dekton has a high resistance to UV rays, scratches, stains and thermal shock.
You may also be interested in this article: Neolith Introduces Calacatta Luxe