Caesarstone, celebrating its 35th anniversary in 2022, unveiled eight new, nature-inspired surfaces at the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS), including the Pebbles Collection that features five designs that celebrate the never-ending transformation of wind and water over stone. The surface manufacturer also unveiled three additional innovative colors.
The new Pebbles Collection embodies the bigger essence of small stones. A palette of warm, dynamic monochromes is laced with softer hues and enriched by distinctive textures that are inspired by the everlasting path of the pebble.
“Nature is always evolving and imprinting its dynamic spirit on our sustainable surfaces. There has never been a greater need for calm and relaxation, so these designs bring that to the forefront for interiors across the globe,” said Ken Williams, President of Caesarstone North America.
According to the company, these new designs are the ultimate combination of nature and technology: premium, high-quality material that is nonporous, durable, flexible, scratch- and stain-resistant, mold and mildew resistant and low maintenance. Caesarstone surfaces never need sealing. Caesarstone surfaces are crafted with the Earth in mind with all practices throughout the product life cycle driving environmental and human responsibility at every stage.
The five colors of the Pebbles Collection are:
- Riverlet: A gentle off-white touched by honied amber capillaries that flow softly across the surface, with Honed finish for a tinge of freshness that reflects more light in the kitchen. Available in honed finish.
- Wyndigo: Warm earthy gradients wash over a soft greige surface veined with foamy greys, capturing a pebble’s two-toned mottled patina. Available in honed finish.
- Raindream: Two layers of slate greys are accentuated by soft dark grey strokes contoured in neutral highlights with a finish that makes the surface look like a wet river stone. Available in polished finish.
- Stoneburst: Two shades of sage grey with soft mineral undertones and subtle grey veining that complements this calm complexion. Available in honed finish.
- Agger Grey: A rich two-toned base of warm smoky greys with delicate clay undertones and white veins that create a two-toned surface. Available in honed and polished finish.
In addition to the Pebbles Collection, Caesarstone introduced three other bold, innovative designs, which are also inspired by nature and are a result of the company’s in-house proprietary technology:
- Icellion: A stunning landscape of frosty whites pierced by elegant grey strokes that emulate grand geological movements and honors the enduring presence of nature. Available in polished finish.
- Darcrest (pictured): A mysteriously dark earthy base, enriched by tiny spots and sediments with a veil of organic ochres and brownish greens like erosion on a rocky hillside. Available in honed finish.
- Layalite: The purest white like fresh snow melting away in broad streaks spread out wide, softly exposing the rough greys of underlying metamorphic rock, creating an emotive effect. Available in polished finish.
All the new Caesarstone designs will be available nationwide in Summer 2022.
You may also be interested in this article: Cambria Adds Three New Quartz Designs