Braxton-Bragg has now become the exclusive North American Distributor of Elephant cranes, hoists and vacuum lifters. The first three products offered are the Elephant Lifter, as well as the Vacuum Multi-Position Air-Powered Lifter 1100 and 2200.
“This exclusive agreement will provide innovative air-powered natural stone lifters that are designed specifically for our stone fabricator customers,” says Rick Stimac, Braxton-Bragg CEO. “These first three skus are easily mountable, with simple features to make the job easier.”
- Structure with 0-90° powered tilting able to block in horizontal/vertical position
- Anodizated aluminum continuous vacuum pump powered by compressed air –
- Air consumption 100 lt/min
- Vacuum gauge in stainless steel with glycerine
- Reserve vacuum tank in aluminum
- Powerful and quiet vacuum generators with reduced air consumption of 100lt/min
- Operating pressure 4/6 Bar
- High-limit yielding steel suction pads made of first quality materials
- Grip and release control by anodized aluminum sliding valve
- Acoustic and luminous alarm system
- Vacuum filter
Elephant was founded in 1979 in Italy and distributes throughout the world, primarily in Europe, and now in America through its distributorship with Braxton-Bragg. The company has excelled in providing products designed to solve engineering problems in the careful handling of materials in the industrial and artisanal fields, including cranes, hoists, and vacuum lifters. To date, Elephant has more than 70,000 systems for lifting and handling materials deployed worldwide.
You may also be interested in this article about shop carts from Weha.