A group of 37 U.S. and European based companies in the stone equipment and supply industry have formed The Stone Equipment and Supply Alliance. The purpose of the newly formed group is to communicate as a unified voice regarding industry events and trade-shows.
A board of directors has been formed and is composed of the following industry leaders:
- President – Mike Schlough – Park Industries
- Vice President – Rick Stimac – BB Industries
- Treasurer – Ivano Tirapelle – Comandulli NA
- Secretary – Nick Wadenstorer – BACA Systems
- Member at Large – Michele Ragno – Biesse America
Nick Wadenstorer of BACA Industries stated, “This is a great opportunity for stone equipment and supply companies to make the trade show experience better for both exhibitors and fabricators.”
The group has engaged Jon Lancto of Big Fish Consulting to facilitate communications with trade show representatives. For more information or to join this alliance, Lancto can be reached at 843-860-4150 or [email protected].
You may also be interested in this article: Natural Stone Institute Updates Board of Directors