Festool has introduced several newly updated models of its CT Dust Extractor product line which feature smooth suction hoses, optimized SYS-Dock with cord holder, T-LOC function and optional Bluetooth connectivity with remote control.
Many of Festool’s existing CT models can be retrofitted with the Bluetooth modules and remote starters and the new smooth hoses can be used with almost the entire CT product line.
The new smooth suction hose and optimized SYS-Dock with cord holder and T-LOC function for conveniently connecting SYSTAINERs to the mobile dust extractor features:
• The new suction hose is perfect sliding over edges, improved handling and a longer service life. With new CLEANTEC extraction sleeve for a secure fit on the tool.
• The CT 26, CT 36, CT 36 AC and CT 48 can be individually retrofitted with a Bluetooth module for remote operation via a remote control on the suction hose or a Bluetooth battery pack when working with Festool cordless tools.
The optional Bluetooth modules and remote controllers now enable you to benefit from Festool’s virtually dust-free system when working with Festool cordless products, too:
• Ideal for occasional cleaning tasks without having to change the CT Dust Extractor from AUTO to MAN mode.
• Start the CT Dust Extractor with the remote control directly on the suction hose.
• The Bluetooth module communicates with Festool Bluetooth battery packs. The CT Dust Extractor is started automatically when the cordless tool is switched on.
You may also be interested in this article Oneida Air Systems Introduces Dust Gorilla Pro