Developed exclusively by Cosentino, Sensa is a maintenance-free premium natural stone with a revolutionary stain protection that, according to the company, rivals the performance of man-made surfacing. Every Sensa slab is different from the rest because each surface has exceptional veining that is found in no other. Sensa by Cosentino comes equipped with Senguard, a deep treatment applied during the manufacturing process that protects the stone, helping eliminate required sealing for years to come.
Six hues join the SENSA Premium collection, which offers protected granite and quartzite surfaces, providing a wider choice of striking designs.
- Argenti Grey (pictured) ?boasts white horizontal veining across a striking dark surface.
- Blue Jeans? evokes the deepest of nature featuring tints of grey, tan and cream hues.
- Nilo? captures a dark grey background over striking faded grey veins.
- Siberia? features a white background speckled with small black points, evocative of white Siberian snow.
- Vancouver? is a beautiful quartzite from Brazil with detailed pink and gray veining.
- Via Lattea features a black background accompanied by small and soft white veins.
Sensa by Cosentino also comes with a 15-year transferable warranty.
You may also be interested in this article: Wilsonart Debuts Quartz Calacatta Collection